Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!


WOO! Hoo! Another week has come and gone and there are always blessings galore to be found. If you haven't yet participated in Thankful Thursdays and would like to, please visit Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey and sign up today! Her site is beautiful and you will meet many new blogging friends who will stop by and view all your blessings as well!

Here are just 5 of the things I am thankful for this week, and in everything I am always thankful for God and His hand in my life!

1. I am thankful that my air conditioning is still working in the midst of all this heat wave we have had for almost 2 weeks straight. I am praying that God will work on the electric company and keep us from being sticker shocked when we open the bill this month!

2. I am thankful that Caitlyn's teen party went off without any problems and everyone that she invited all showed up and were a part of something special for her 16th!

3. I am thankful that we were all able to take a roadtrip yesterday and discover some amazing things. I will be blogging about it soon, so keep a sharp eye out!

4. I am thankful for my hubby who at this time, remains at home working most days so the kids can really spend some much needed quality time with him. We have been in a deficit for a while.

5. I am thankful for all my blogging friends who remain so inspirational and motivated that I can't wait to see each and every one of your sites and postings each day. I am going to dedicate one day a week to highlight new blogs I have come across to make finding new friends even easier!

Have a most wonderful and blessed day today!

15 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Great TT list as always! Happy Thursday! Stay cool!

Skoots1moM said...

:) great list
have a great night, too!

Crown of Beauty said...

I enjoy reading your Thankful Thursdays posts Kat. It gives me a chance to rejoice with you, as I see God at work in your part of the world.

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Lovely list and isn't it nice to see husbands feature in so many peoples lists!
Collette xxx

Yolanda said...

Kat, you are such a blessing to me and many others. Lovingly, Yolanda

Mari said...

Those are all great things to be thankful for! Amazing how much there is to give thanks about when you think about it!

God a Have Faith said...

I am thankful for having such a wonderful Wife and family who was able to go out with me to my service call all the way out in Bakersfield, CA. It was fun! Hope to do it again!

Amy said...

Great list. Doesn't it put everything in perspective when we have an attitude of gratitude for all of the little blessings in life. Have a beautiful day.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Great list! I really enjoy your Thankful Thursdays....reminds me that I need to be thankful too!

LisaShaw said...

Kat,

You are a beautiful flower online! I mean that. I so love ya!

I'm so glad your hubby is getting some much needed time w/family and I'm so glad that your daughter's birthday party was so awesome.

Can't wait to hear about the road trip.

Love you.

Daveda said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Loren said...

Love your list Kat!!! I agree with the A.C thing in this heat!! man oh man when I was home last week we walked in to 90 degrees yep our a/c was out but my dear husband knew exactly what was wrong went to his work got the part and viola! I praise God for my husband every day, he is extremely handy in any household need we have!!
Thankyou for your prayers and that big hug from you I truly felt it!!! I love you so!
and I love this idea you have about doing a new blog each week that is awesome!! can't wait !!
Be blessed

christy rose said...

I love visiting you!

Just Be Real said...

Glad you had a thankful Thursday! Great list of things to be thankful for!

Blessings!

Laurie said...

Hey sister, great list. Yes, hallelulujah for AC!!! Glad you got a road tripand get to enjoy your hubby home. Love you, Laurie