Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Funnies!


I thought I would try something unusual and something we do at my house from time to time since it's Friday and we all need something to get us out of our perspective ruts today. I have to give credit to the photo I used above to the Pioneer Woman. If you haven't visited her site, you just have to go there. I love her ability to write.

It's a game really a simple game. No winners or losers, per say, just something fun to do.

The picture I posted needs a caption to go along with it. Give it your most creative go!

I thought I would solicit some responses from you and see where it goes from there. We usually do this with TV shows or movies we have seen before, turn down the volume and make up new story lines to go along with it.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to stop by on Sunday and see which blog I have highlighted for this week! So let's see your best caption to the picture posted!

21 comments:

RCUBEs said...

This pic is a reminder for someone not to:

"Bite off more than you can chew"...

This is fun! You just have a lot of ideas to make our blogging exciting sister Kat! Have a great weekend to you and your family! God bless.

Heart2Heart said...

Rosel,

Oh my, you had me on that one. I laughed so hard. Your comment came over as I was talking to Steve on the phone. He hasn't seen the picture so I can't wait to share with him.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Beth Herring said...

Looks like the black dog is thinking - "Oh, man.. just a hug ok? No more kissses!"

Thanks for stopping at my prayer blog. I have another one too, you may want to stop in!!

Warren Baldwin said...

"Just one second, I'll get that flea."

Leslie said...

The beagle/hound dog (?) is thinking, "Sorry man. I thought you were a Hush Puppy shoe that I could chew on!"

Heart2Heart said...

Warren,

Love your comment. I had to go back and look at the picture while I read all these great captions.

Leslie,

Classic Hush puppy slogan! Gotta love all the creativity flowing from all of you.

Beth!

Too, too funny! Oh man, I am going to have a difficult time with all of these. Love your caption! I will be right over!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Tea with Tiffany said...

If you won't shut your big mouth, I will.

Heart2Heart said...

Tiffany,

Absolutely adorable comment! Oh the choices I have to make!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

KM Wilsher said...

I hear a human robot voice saying, "Step away from the dog."

Heart2Heart said...

KM:

I too can hear that, much like the dog was caught in the act of doing something he wasn't suppose to!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mari said...

I am no good at this, but the picture is so funny! I love the look on his face!

Unknown said...

Big dog as he looks up at his owner with those sweet eyes..."What do you mean he's not a chew toy?"

Heart2Heart said...

luvin: Great post! I can imagine that poor old dog just getting the point with his first bite!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

LisaShaw said...

"Hey where boys a hug will do!"

Hey Sis, love ya!!

God a Have Faith said...

Okay Charlie the hound dog is saying.

"Hmmm, tastes like Chicken!"

The Black Lab is thinking.

"Man you need a Tic-Tac!"

christy rose said...

"Next time he"ll think twice before he tries to lap up my dinner!"

God a Have Faith said...

Hun Hun!

When you get the chance pop on by my Blog for a little surprise for you and your Blog! I know you have enough of them, but you deserve it!

Have a great Weekend!

Keep The Faith!

Loren said...

awww mom do I have to let go?? It was just getting fun????

this is too cute Kat!!! You are so creative and fun :)

Love you

Skoots1moM said...

"This REALLY doesn't look like a fox to you??"

Daveda said...

LOL,

What a funny picture! I don't have any suggestions but I enjoyed reading the others.

Yolanda said...

Sometimes we just need a little lift from our friends.