Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Real TV???


What ever happened to those wholesome shows that would leave you feeling warm and fuzzy all over? It seems that those shows are long gone and no one is really making them any longer. I have found those wholesome, feel good shows and they are mostly on the same channel. Of course, its only if you have cable and it's the Hallmark channel.

If you haven't stopped by, I would strongly encourage you to do so. Remember those great family shows when growing up such as Little House on the Prarie, Touched by an Angel as well as some great movies that are created that don't fear what the networks have to say, or what sponsors are going to pay for ads on those Godly channels.

They are missing one of my all time favorites and that is Highway to Heaven. I loved most of the shows that Michael Landon had a hand in producing because I think he was on the right path to keep families close, immorality was non existent, and God was always at the center of things. It's the way TV should be and the way it should go back to being. It's a way for families to reconnect and have something in common. No rude language, subject matter, nudity, or violence. That's what TV should be!

For now, my TV will remain a faithful Hallmark channel favorite since I don't have to worry about what my kids will take away from it. I don't have to worry about them acting up based on something they see. I can, as a parent, feel comfortable with the subject matter. I will continue to support the Hallmark Channel and will support the Hallmark stores with my business.

1 comment:

{oc cottage} said...

Tooooooooooooooooo true!

M ^..^