Friday, October 2, 2009

The A.R.K. Is Up!


Now I know what you are thinking, in light of some of the heaviest rains some parts have been dealing with building an Ark sounds like a great idea. However, this is not the one I had in mind.

A.R.K. for God is my latest creation and still a work in progress. The acronym stands for Acts of Random Kindness and is designed with one purpose in mind to make a difference in peoples lives everyday.

Please join in my challenge and hop on over and check it out. If you are ready and willing, join in the fun and I promise you one thing, your life will never be the same. Please pass it along and let see just how many people everywhere we can get to join in the life changing fun!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome! LOVE IT!

Blessings, andrea

Warren Baldwin said...

Good idea, Kat.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you, it sounds wonderful.
What a great idea.

momstheword said...

What a neat idea! When I was a young gal my friends and I formed a club in which we tried to do nice things for others! It was fun!

Jen said...

Kat,

Great idea. I signed up to be a follower. I look forward to hearing the stories and hopefully they will give me ideas of how I can help others!

Saleslady371 said...

This sounds like a great idea!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I was just talking about Random Acts of Kindness with a friend. Good stuff.
Thanks for the comment on the 5 Moms blog today. I agree. I need to buy only wrinkle free stuff from NOW on.
Mimi

christy rose said...

Awesome idea Kat!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Fab idea Kat! Going to have a quick look. Love that picture of the ark also!
Love Collette xxxx

Just Be Real said...

Kat, this is great! A wonderful idea! Blessings to you and your family.

Kelly said...

I'll go visit.

Heidi said...

Sounds like a winner, Kat.
Off I go...to check it.

Kathleen said...

Ah yes ... hit-and-run goodness. What fun!

Heckety said...

On my way...zoom...

Sarah said...

Oh I can hardly wait to visit. You always bless me sweet one, your heart, your passion, your love for our Lord.

Hugs to you (big ones),
Sarah Dawn