Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What Will Be The Last Words You Will Ever Hear?



When you first read your Bible, which book did you start with? For me, it was the Book of Revelation. It was based on a movie I saw when I was in my teens, and I still remember how terrified I was after I saw it called Thief in the Night and it was about the Rapture. I was terrified for so many nights long afterwards, thinking I would wake up and my parents would be gone. Then as I entered high school I kind of fell away from God for a short time and found myself interested in the occult, witchcraft and ghosts. I was drawn to that sense of awe and power that existed, but never really made the same connection with God's power. Naturally I would be drawn into Bible Prophecy and End Times events and that is what initially drew me into church and the Book of Revelation. It was and continues to be my favorite book of the Bible. I mean who doesn't want to know how the world will end with 100% accuracy?

The Book of Revelation, reveals so much more than it appears to hide behind what many believe is symbolism. How scary to think what will happen when people get to the end of their life and face that Great White Throne Judgment of God and see what their future holds! Condemnation forever in Hell!

Matthew 7:21-23 ~ "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in your name, and cast out demons in your name and do many mighty works in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness."

These words are the most terrifying final words you will ever hear as a non believer. There is a saying that if you are born twice, you will die once; but if you are born once, you will die twice. What this means is to be born twice, that is a physical and spiritual (born again) birth, the only death you will face might be physical death of your body, unless the Rapture happens. If you are only born once, physically, you will die twice both physically in your body and spiritually in hell.

You have to remember that salvation is a gift from God, not by anything we can accomplish.

Revelation 20:15 ~ "And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

You never came to Christ with your life, so you're name is blotted out from the book of life, despite how good you were in your life, what you've done. Without faith in Jesus Christ, there is no forgiveness of sin, and Jesus said, the wages of sin is death. Without Jesus' death and your belief that He came to die for your sin, you payment is then death! Spiritual and physical death in Hell. We are ALL sinners, in need of a Savior, and only through Jesus Christ, can that payment be made paid in full!

God's nature is love and forgiveness! He just wants man to say their sorry for their sins. It's been His intention all along to restore what Satan took from man in the Garden of Eden by disobeying God. It's not about what we do, it's about our willful intent to be disobedient to God and putting our will before His.

If you think you're going to heaven, based on who you think you are, you're never going to make it on your own merits.

There will be those who preached in the name of Jesus, did miracles in His name, cast out demons and even raised people from the dead, but because they never knew Jesus personally, they will be cast into hell forever.

Hell was created for Satan and his demons, not for humans. Humans have defaulted toward hell. God says call upon Him and you will be saved, what does man say? No! Jesus says, "Come to me and I will not turn you away ever and what does man say? "I'm going my own way!" The Bible says to bow your knee and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, man says, "No! I'll do it my way! Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through me, what does man say? "I'll create my own cult. I'll put something else out there and flood the market with it."

It's unbelievable. It's true. In the end their names will be blotted out of the Book of Life. Why? Because when the books are examined, their name is never found in the Lamb's Book of Life, they never belonged to Jesus Christ! They didn't put their faith in Christ. You have to repent from the way you've been doing things, ask Jesus for forgiveness of your sins, believe that He came to die for you and to forgive you of your sins, trust Christ and turn your life over to Him. Once you do that, your name is in the Lamb's Book of Life and it can never be blotted out of the Book of Life!

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can lose your salvation. Once saved, always saved as long as you are saved through confessing your sins and putting your faith in what Jesus did. Your name is in the Lamb's Book of Life and no one is able to remove it!

How many people say they believe in God, but don't?
How many people confess it with their mouths, but don't?
How many people based on their conduct look like they do, but don't really believe in God? 

How do you hear God's voice in your life? Is it loud, condemning and abrasive, something you fear? Or is it full of love and compassion?

Are you terrified that your name might not be in the Lamb's Book of Life or that it might be blotted out of the Book of Life. You're not really sure? If you died today, where would you go Heaven or Hell? If you don't know, you might not really be saved. Be sure. Know with absolute certainty that if you died today you would immediately go straight into the presence of Jesus, and avoid the Great White Throne Judgment altogether. Know that no matter what happens to you in this life, you'll be in heaven when you die for sure!

The Book of Life is the grand indictment of those humans who rejected God's gift, these will be removed, blotted out of the Book of Life.

Psalm 69:28 ~ "Let them be blotted out of the book of the living; let them not be enrolled among the righteous."

Exodus 32:33 ~ "But the Lord said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot out of my book."

Revelation 22:19 ~ "and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."

Revelation 17:8 ~ "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come."

Know today, that if you die, you will spend an eternity in heaven and not hell. The Bible is clear what will happen to those whose names are not found written in the Book of Life or the Lamb's Book of Life. You don't want the last words you hear to be "I never knew you, depart from me." Instead, trust in Jesus and in the end, you'll hear, "Well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the gates of heaven!"


No comments: