Monday, February 19, 2018

Two More Additions



Such a busy weekend.

We had a lot to do in a small amount of time.

Such is the case whenever hubby will be traveling. It's a time to catch up with what needs to be done from laundry to chores so that things are relatively easy if that can be, while he is gone. For me, it was learning how to set up and prep my kitchen for the Facebook LIVES I do, each Friday night at 5pm PST. This week I will be flying solo. It meant I had to learn to set up the lighting, how to program Facebook to begin recording and how to manage my own replies. I usually have Steve do it for me, so it allows me to focus on just teaching people how to do whatever I am teaching that week, without having to stop and read comments. He usually reads them to me and mans the camera.

So that will be interesting to see how my first solo attempt will go.

Poor Steve is scheduled for back to back meetings in his corporate office, which also means that his nights are also occupied with business dinners and whatever else they have him tasked to participate in, so the only time that is truly his is the time when he heads back to the hotel room. Poor guy, not his favorite task in the slightest.

So for me, today involves adding more inventory to my wreath store and working on ideas for this weekends videos. I usually have my Facebook group vote on what they want to see. Yet, I'm still trying to keep it simple, manage my Book Review schedule with about 4 books to review yet, and manage keeping the household going. We have also had really bad windy days which are causing my allergies to kick up.



The pictures above are the two new additions I added to my Etsy shop this weekend, one for Dog Lovers and one for Cat Lovers! If you LOVE to have one, message me or go to my Etsy store at Etsy.com/shop/KatsCreations777 and check out everything that is available. 

So what's going on in your world today?

No comments: