Monday, February 12, 2018

Small Business Dreams



WOW! I can't believe how long it has been since I have gotten back to my original blog. So much has happened and change is all around us. I am still reviewing Christian books and family friendly products though I have scaled back quite a bit so I can focus on breathing life into my small business dream. It has always been a dream of mine to find a way to employ my kids and hopefully give them a fun job to do and that of course is still in the works. But hopefully in time, God allowing and according to His will and timing that will come to pass.

However I LOVE to create beautiful things. I mean come on, we serve our Lord and God, who is Creator of everything, so how can we not create? I have LOVED creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere within my own home and have gotten some amazing compliments, but I felt that God wanted me to take that vision further. Now when you watch couples like Chip and Joanna Gaines do just that, you realize that your dreams don't have to stay buried. You can step out in faith each day and do the very next thing until either God stops you or you are continuing on the way, with His blessing.

So that is when I decided to take what I was always doing and broaden my horizons. I began making wreaths in a very competitive market. There are those who make the most beautiful wreaths and have taken the time to share their skills with us that can find them through Google or Pinterest and even Facebook searches. Most will offer those services FREE for a time, and eventually open it up even further if you pay to join their groups. Once you learn the basics you can broaden your business a bit and expand to find your own path and that is what I have been doing.

I decided like most of my viewers on Facebook to take it back to basics and realize how much those foundations are important to share. I absolutely LOVE to encourage, cheer lead, motivate and hopefully inspire those that have become a small group of faithful viewers. But going back to basics is also back to blogging as much as I am creating products to sell or even books and products to review. So if you'd love to take a peek at what I've been doing you can find me on the following social media platforms while I begin to build my own website. I would LOVE to have you follow me on any of them and look forward to chatting with you tomorrow! For now Kat's Creations is the name of my small business that creates beautiful wreaths and decor for your home or office.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katscreations777/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katscreations777/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/katscreations777/
Etsy: https://etsy.com/shop/KatsCreations777
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATiFtRFR9r8zA0srzeZ_kw

No comments: