Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Prayer Request: Kat's Surgery is Today!



Good morning social media friends and family. My surgery for kidney stones is today and I could really use your prayers today. My check in time is 6:00am and surgery is scheduled for 7:00am. It's suppose to last an hour and here is specifically what I need your prayers for:

1. The surgery is a success with no complications.

2. That NO STENT is required.

3. That I have no infection.

4. That their is no or minimal pain from the surgery.

5. That my blood pressure remains calm.

6. That the stone is completely broken up and can pass without any complications.

7. That I have God's calming Spirit and I am completely at ease when I arrive.

I will have my hubby keep you updated but if you can cover me with prayer beginning today I would sincerely appreciate it.


6 comments:

RCUBEs said...

I haven't been blogging for a while and I'm glad I signed in today and saw your request. You are in Good Hands sister Kat and praying not only for a smooth operation but also for a complete recovery and that you may be up on your feet sooner. God bless and take care.

Down On The Farm said...

Praying praying praying!!

LV said...

Take care my friend and pray all goes well. I have never had those, but understand they are very painful.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So happy for the good news! I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

David C Brown said...

I trust all is going well: "He gives more grace"

Sharon said...

I am just arriving for this today - and I'm going to "retro-pray" (!!) that everything went smoothly, and that you are well on your way to recovery.

Looking forward to your return to Blog Land!

GOD BLESS!