Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Bridge to Life

I had to share this video this morning with all of you as it really made me think today how every action I make, affects someone else. I hope it touches you the very same way. If you have difficulties viewing it, please double click on it and view it directly from YouTube. I think it's one you won't want to miss.



This video serves as a symbolic reminder that the decisions we make today effect not only ourselves, but countless others as well as our eternal future.

7 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

MANY tears here! Thank you for this!

Heckety said...

This is VERY thought provoking. I often think we can become blasé about John 3:16 and forget that Jesus was the BELOVED SON of our Father, not just someone God cared about, if one can apply the word 'just' to God's love.
Thank you for the reminder!

Unknown said...

Beautifully done and the music made it even more beautiful.

Rita said...

Wow. How powerful! I cannot imagine having to make a decision like that. Would love to see the whole movie. Thanks for sharing.

christy rose said...

Wow!! I cannot imagine having to make that decision. But I am so thankful that my God was willing to!!

Toia said...

All I can say is WOW!!! This makes you think twice about the sacrifice God made for us. THanks for sharing!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

Chel said...

Oh my goodness! I had forgotten this. I saw it last year and it still gets to me deeply.
Blessings to you!
Chel