Wednesday, April 4, 2018

If You Are Faithful...



There is a verse in the Bible that has been part of what I'm working on in my own personal walk of faith lately. It is from the Book of Matthew 25:21, and it says, "His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much." 

This has been the precedent over my entire business and personal life, when I can remember it. When I first started out in launching my business, I knew I wanted it to be centered on my faith. Sure there are those that take a beating when they mention their faith, but I wanted my to not be hidden, to shine like a light on a hill, not something covered up so I could possibly profit even more. I was determined that God would be the focus on what I am doing, and if anyone could make it succeed, the Creator of Heavens and the Earth would be a great foundation to build upon. 

I'm not saying it doesn't take a whole lot of work, but I find if I take time for God first, He will take care of the rest. So each day, I start with God first, and try to end it with Him as well. I want my faith to be front and center and it has always been a dream of mine to have a faith based business, and to be able to use my talents to encourage and help others to achieve their own level of success by building on the same character traits I hope to drive home. 

It has been a true blessing to help women to take a role in their own successes, to help encourage them in their efforts and most of all to step aside when it is their moment to shine. I believe that is what God has called me to do and for now, the business side of things is all up to Him. I simply use my creative talents to show others what is possible and along the way offer up prayer to those who need it. Without God at the center of this, I don't want any part of it. I can simply go back to quietly reading books and reviewing them as well as products. Until that happens, I will continue to walk in faith and give all the glory and honor to my Father in Heaven. I just need to continue to faithful in everything I do and keep working at it one step at a time. 


No comments: